All Registered PA Voters can Vote-by-Mail (no excuse
1. APPLY for your Mail-In Ballot online
2. Watch your mail for
your Ballot from Voter Services
3. Vote your Ballot then mail it back to
mail-in vote to be counted, you MUST:
1. Place your (black-pen voted) ballot inside the plain
2. Place the sealed plain secrecy envelope inside the mailing envelope.
3. Complete and sign the declaration on the back of mailing envelope.
4. Mail or deliver it (in person) to Lycoming County Voter Services.
See short video instruction
Lycoming County Voter Services (570) 327-2267
Physical office: 33 West Third
election-day polling place cannot accept mail-in ballots.
You may take your mail-in ballot package (3 parts) to your polling place on
election day to be voided;
then you may vote there as usual.
If you do not have the mail-in ballot you
applied for, you can still vote
at your polling place by "Provisional
Track your Mail-In-Ballot status:
PADems Voter Assistance Hotline:
1-833-PA VOTES (1-833-728-6837)
Lycoming County Voter Services Office
Where's my Polling Place? Find it
Am I registered to Vote? Find out
REGISTRATION CLOSES 15 DAYS PRIOR TO EVERY ELECTION
DEADLINE to Register to Vote in
the May 18, 2021 Primary Election
is Monday May 3, 2021
Can Register to Vote:
ONLINE - click:
(You can also change your name, address, or party affiliation online.)
IN PERSON at the Office of Voter Services in Third Street Plaza,
33 West Third Street, Williamsport.
Mon-Fri 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
IN PERSON at the Department of
when you renew or apply for a Driver's License
in your completed voter registration form.
Request the form from the Office of Voter Services at 570-327-2267